Primrose English Institute is seeking a TEFL English Teacher to join their school for August 2018.Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to further your career?
Primrose English Institute (PEI) is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed teacher of English to join our creative, hardworking team. We are a British teacher-owned independent language centre accredited by the Hong Kong Education Bureau since 2015.
We may have the perfect role for you. PEI, in the heart of Mid-Levels, Hong Kong Island, is looking for an outstanding English Teacher.
At PEI, we are proud of our excellent reputation within the community, supportive team, and steadfast school spirit.
We are looking for a capable and dedicated individual to join our team and make a difference. The ideal candidate should have effective communication skills to deal with students, parents and teachers, and be organised, energetic and self-directed.
You will be able to encourage and challenge learners to make rapid progress and be able to demonstrate excellence in teaching and learning. We are looking for someone who is passionate about raising learners' individual achievements with innovative ideas to build on existing good practice.
If you are enthusiastic about teaching and learning and have the drive and passion to get the most from our students and want to work in Hong Kong then we would very much welcome your application.Benefits:
* Competitive salary (HK$25,000-$30,000)
* 10 days paid holiday per year
* 17 public holidays
* Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) Scheme enrollment
* Low-tax domicile (15% on net income)
* Continuing Professional Development (in-house and sponsored)
* One-way flight to HK
* Paid accommodation on arrival (1 week)
* Sponsored work visa.Job Requirements:
* UK Degree holder
* CELTA, TESOL or TEFL and a minimum of
one-year post certificate teaching
* A track record of consistently excellent, creative and challenging teaching
* Excellent oral and written English is essential
* Mature, professional manner
* Excellent organisational skills
* High initiative and self-motivated
* Ability to work independently and as a team player
* Computer literacy
* Reliable and punctual
* Work a 5-day week that includes Saturday Job Responsibilities:
* Conducting English lessons to students K1-F3 following lesson plans
* Writing performance reports for each student at the end of each term
* Developing, preparing and marking teaching material
* Attending Parents' Day
* Meeting parents to discuss the needs of their children.
The successful candidate will deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.Start Date: 28th August 2018