Classroom Teachers required for Year 5 - 6
Location: Russia, Moscow, St Petersburg
Salary: Competitive remuneration package
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Fixed Term
Job starts: August 2018
Cambridge International School Russia seeks outstanding and inspirational educators to join the Primary School for January 2018.
Cambridge International School Russia has 600 students aged 3-18 and offers the English Early Years Foundation Stage Framework, International GCSEs, AS and A Level programs with outstanding results. We have 4 campuses located in Moscow and Saint-Petersburg. Both locations are cosmopolitan cities, rich in cultural occasions, museums, international events and concerts that rival the best in the world. We have teachers and students from up to 40 different countries, which creates a diverse and friendly setting. We offer the highest quality of learning for all our students. Our guiding philosophy is “students come first”. Cambridge International School Russia is committed to sustaining its position as a global family to enhance the education of the students and provide the teachers with enriching and rewarding careers.
About the Role
You will join a thriving Upper Primary unit providing excellent teaching and learning environment. A dedicated professional Head Teacher is there to guide you and a Teacher Assistant to support each class teacher as well as excellent resources to make learning engaging. With a leadership team dedicated to providing all teachers with opportunities for CPD, your skills and career will be developed through training in a range of areas.
This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS clearance.
As an international school we will consider applications from candidates who:
• have a teaching degree (BEd degree, PGCE/PGDE or equivalent) recognized for the purposes of teaching in the UK or overseas combined with a minimum of 1 years’ experience of teaching (exceptional NQTs may be considered)
• have proven experience in teaching the relevant age group
• have outstanding commitment and ability to engage students and assist in developing their social, creative and academic skills
• are in possession of an up-to-date Police Clearance / DBS certificate from the country of their most recent teaching post (this will be required to present at any future interview)
What we offer:
• Annual salary gross starting from € 32 000 to € 40000 (subject to 13% income taxation), salary level depends on qualification & professional experience;
• Contract Renewal Bonus;
• “Welcome to Russia!” bonus of € 1000 gross paid within first week of your arrival to Russia;
• Travel allowance of €600 gross annually ;
• Visa costs reimbursed;
• Accommodation gross allowance – €6,000 per year for singles and €10,000 for married couples ;
• Private medical insurance with full coverage, including dental services in top private clinics ;
• Free school shuttle bus service;
• Airport-hotel transfer and up to 7 days free hotel stay provided on your first arrival;
• Lunches and cafeteria meals provided Job requirements. International Teacher Package
Youngzine - Issue 4