Email has sent successfully. Please check your email to activate and start receiving jobs straight to your inbox.
Teacher of English Language and Literature
10th July 2018
19th July 2018
- Start date
25th August 2018
- Job ID
- NQTs considered
- Start date : 25th August 2018
- Expires : 19th July 2018
- Contract type : Fixed term contract
- NQTs considered : No
- Job ID : 853515
Eteach International Recruiter
About the Role:
An established British school in Abu Dhabi is seeking a Teacher of English to join the team for August 2018.
The British school offers a broad and distinctive education for students from Early Years to Year 12. Year 13 will be added to the programme next academic year. The school prides itself on long standing reputation for excellent results and high quality pastoral care. With students from nearly 50 countries, the school celebrates its diversity. Having recently invested significantly in technologies for learning, the school delivers a genuine English Curriculum with good staff:pupil ratios and a focus on 21st century transferable skills.
What is in it for you?
- Tax free salary ranging from approx £1800 to £2375* per month (*subject to currency fluctuation)
- Housing allowance of 30,000aed or 35,000aed for teachers with responsibility
- Medical insurance for employee only
- Flight allowance for employee only
- For accompanying school age, dependent children attending the School, the employer will give a discount of 25%
towards tuition fees for the first year of employment and 50% towards tuition fees for the second year of
employment and any subsequent years of an extended contract.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
Qualifications: Degree in English plus a teaching qualification.
Experience of delivering engaging lessons to GCSE level is essential following the UK curriculum
Let schools find you!